Monday, April 16, 2007

Saddle River Flooding.

This has nothing to do with the subject matter of my blog, but my town is flooded and I went to go investigate. Many streets in the section of Rochelle Park near the Saddle River are flooded, including the police station (great city planning RP) and people are being rescued by boat. As I was leaving the flooded scene on passaic street I saw the Carlstat fire department bringing another boat. I am not sure if they are just searching or if there are people that are actually being rescued.

I had a digital camera on me but of course the battery was dead, I took a few pictures with my phone which (most) are terrible quality. I may go out later and take a few more with a real camera.

Decent Quality pictures:

Car stuck in the water
Debris

Crappy quality:

1 2 3

No comments: